Monday, July 27, 2009

Rebonding Hair?

My hair had been rebonded about 1 year ago after rebonded my hair when my school reopened, i cut it. And after few months my hair became curly again. so i tried using wella har straightener but it was horrible.( with spilt ends and dry, coarse. so i trim my hair every month and used good conditioner. But now my hair is still not straight and it's somehow curly and frizzy. It being 4~5 months since i used the wella straightener



Will my hair be Smooth, silky and straight after rebonding?



Rebonding Hair?

not necessarily, how rebonding works is actually to eat away at the outer parts of the hair to reshape it so that its straight (the cross section of curly and straight hair is different). this means that after rebonding your hair will be very dry and damaged (which is why you cant colour etc your hair after rebonding). dry hair is definately not smooth and silky, so depending on the state of your hair now, rebonding may make it a lot worse, or just a little.



Rebonding Hair?

I think you should have your hair rebonded again. After a year, rebonded hair really goes back to normal (curly hair). It really doesn't last long.



Rebonding Hair?

Girl you need to try this NOW.



Instant Hair repair



I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com



Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.



I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!



www.biolustreflorida.com



Make sure you watch their video on the site,



its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE



Instant Hair Repair for REAL



Rebonding Hair?

maybe u can get a permanent rebond, and i guess u should also wash ur hair regularly with the right hair care products, i came across this site where they have lists of hair services and products...



http://sg.88db.com/sg/views/showSearchRe...

No comments:

Post a Comment