Saturday, July 25, 2009

Best shampoo for making frizzy hair straight?

I have frizzy and wavy hair. I blowdry it after I wash it, I use herbal essances shampoo and conditioner. It gets still poofy, wavy, and very frizzy. I use an oil type of a thing my mother bought me, but it doesn't last long. I then go to sleep and in the morning re-apply the oil and then re straighten it. I then go to school, which being outside the school while walking makes my hair rather frizzy and inside the school my hair refuses to stay straight. My question is: Is there any shampoo/conditioner to help my hair? Any suggestions for straighteners? Also, will straightening my hair hurt it because it is so thick and is there a spray or something for helping it? Thanks for any help.



Best shampoo for making frizzy hair straight?

Gardnia Frutios for damaged hair, Gardnia Frutios Frizz Serum, Fizz-Ease



Best shampoo for making frizzy hair straight?

there's no available shampoo that could help the fuzziness or hair to have it straight the way you want it , conditioner will help for the thickness and dullness, hot oils, hair spa, or rebond makes your hair so straight for months

No comments:

Post a Comment