Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My hair is so weird! help please?

i straighten my hair with a ceramic straightener every other day or so but the bottom part of my hair is very dry and frizzy but the tops near my roots and my side bangs are like very flat and weighed down. i want some volume up there but not to be greasy or frizzy. what can i do?



My hair is so weird! help please?

Try using conditioner only on your end.Your hair produces natural oil and the oil hits the ends last leaving them less moisture causing frizz and dryness.



My hair is so weird! help please?

if your going to straighten your hair you should try the flat iron/blow dry protection cream called "got 2b crazy sleek" I use herbal essences totally twisted gel and moose to make my hair have volume and curls, but you sound like you prefer strait hair, so you could try that bed head stuff that is in a pink bottle with a round pink lid that makes your hair smooth and not frizzy when you blow dry it.



I hope this helps alittle

No comments:

Post a Comment