Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

My daughter is half white and half black. My mother took her and put a straightener on her hair without my permission. How can I make her hair look pretty? I have curly hair and her dad is black so he has super curly hair. At present, it just sticks straight up if I don't have it in a pony tail....HELP



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

I know she has gorgeous hair!!! Mix children are beutiful, i think the best loking. you can style her hair in alot o different ways, if she has curly hair, just put alittle morturizer on her hair ( Piink) at beauty places, that will help with the sticking up, and it will help her scalp because it will get dry. put her hair in braids ( small ones with beads) let her pick the colors, or with bowrettes at the end of the braids. brush her hair in a french braid and you can also do pigtails. braiding her hair will keep it strong and help it grow better.. ( this is how black ppl's hair have to grow) i would also make sure you brush her hair constantly, this will help control breakage. but single braid willbe approitate for her age. and they are so cute. you can braid her hair in a ponytail at night and in the morning or brush it and let her wear it out. I hope this helped! God bless



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

You need to have a discussion with your mom about boundaries. She shouldn't have used a straightner on a child that young to begin with, much less without permission. Anyway, you didn't mention how long her hair is, so I would say braids, barrettes, headbands until the straightner wears off.



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

Do you know any good braiders? If not most salons charge $15-20 bucks for fabolus kids styles.



Best of luck!



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

i'm mixed and when i was young my hair always sticked up, there is a type of conditioer that you can put into her hair but you have get it from a black peoples salon. And untill she gets older and her hair grows more its going to stick up unless you put gel in it...but no spritz or hard gel, use the brown gel, and never perm her hair cause if you do it will never have the same texture or it wont ever be the same way. i know i was stupid a =nd permed mine recently and if yopu wash her hair it shouldnt still be straight unless yshe damaged it....braids will work also



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

A straightener should never be put on a child that young. That is pretty strong chemicals. I'm sure you have already let your mom know how you feel. I would definitely get it braided, but go to a shop that specializes in it or an african american salon. I'm not saying that white people can't braid, because I can, but your cost will be a lot lower for higher quality braids. They will also have good suggestions for the situations, because I am sure it is not the first time they have seen it. Depending on the area will depend on the price.



Make sure to take things to do and little treats to help her sit still long enough to braid. It shouldn't take too long, but I know how ansy two year olds can be!



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

Just put it in the ponytail!



How can I style my 2 year old's hair?

My friend has this problem with her little girl too.



At the moment, she is letting her hair grow, in hope that the weight of it will make it appear straighter.



In the meantime, she uses a pretty band to push back her hair and a very light gel(applied) just to keep it from sticking out.



I know she is only 2, but a qualified hairdresser may be able to give you some better suggestions and may be able to cut it in a way (like some light layers) that will help it sit.



By the way, she sounds adorable.....



Those bands (elastic) the girls all wear now are so cute and really keep your hair tidy and in place. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment