Monday, July 27, 2009

Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

Okay, so tomorrow I'm going to go buy a straightener. I can't seem to find reviews on some and I need to know whether they are good.



My narrowed down choices:



-Wigo 1" Flat Iron



-Lena Professional Flat Iron



-Zoe Flat Iron (From the Black %26amp; White Collection)



These are all sold at Ulta, and I already checked Ulta's descriptions.



Also, does anyone know any good serums and protectants for straighteners?



[ I have hair well below my shoulders, and its medium wavy ]



Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

Get a Lena Professional Flat iron and CHI Straight Guard Smoothing Styling Cream........... it protects sooo well



Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

i have a chi with has ceramic plates and it is awesome. i also have naturally wavy hair about mid back. and the chi works wonders for me.



Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

I'm getting a straightner soon too, but I am not planning any that are your choices. I'm planning on getting a Sedu Revolution with CHI protectant serum. I heard those two are the best straightners. They cost around $150



Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

i dont know about any of those starighteners... CHIs are what i have and they work fah-bulously. and for a serum or protector ... idk about protection but theres a bottle called Kenra Thermal Styling Spray 19. it holds your hair striaght for over 2 days straight... you spray some on a strand of hair, run over it with a straightener (dont take too long or purple resudue will come off on you hair), your hair will become super stiff, then brush it out and its healthy and shiny.



Going to buy a straightener tomorrow?

I would get a CHI.



they are really good on your hair.



they are also used by professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment