Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Straightener!? Help?!?

I always use a straightener like every single day... I want to get rid of it... Coz my hair is now wavy If I didnt use the straightener... My hair used to be so straight now my hair is weird...



My mom said my hair will get dry if I keep using it evry single day and she said im only 15 and that my hair shudnt be always get straighten.....



heres my question!



Can anybody help me......



What kind of stuff should i use for my hair without using a straightener?



Thanks Y璋﹍l....



Straightener!? Help?!?

She is right-lay off the heat. Fantasia makes a straightening product that works without heat. It comes in a small blue bottle but it is clear and great! Lite products are best-tcb has a lite conditioning oil comes in a small round container and is with their grease, it is also translucent and is good for pulling hair back into a ponytail and requires no heat. Summit Liv is a bit heavier and does the same thing but you only need a small amount eveyr other day. Another great product is the african pride oil spray and it smells like a rainbow.



i hope this helps-email if you have questions



Straightener!? Help?!?

u could get a product to enhance the waves



Straightener!? Help?!?

Going through the same ordeal now myself.....really I have found there is nothing you can do besides scrunching your hair I straightened my hair everyday and it is dry, brittle, and damaged....GOOD LUCK!



Straightener!? Help?!?

well if its just slight wave, then using a product like sunsilk or herbal essences that is specifyd for straightning hair will help. you can also straighten your hair, and not wash it for a day or two, it sounds gross but if your hair doesn't get extremely greasy, then no one would really know. and there are products that specialize in working with the heat to keep your hair from getting so damaged. or, you could just keep your hair wavy of course.



good luck !



((i have SUPER curly hair, and like you, if i straighten my hair too much it gets very damamged : \ ))



Straightener!? Help?!?

Oh I think you should just use a hair straightener thats like 100% ceramic so It won't damage your hair! it dont damage it all nd it stays fer the whole entire day without hairspray thtaas what my hairdresser told meh



Straightener!? Help?!?

either you can get it professionally straghtened to have it straight every day or you can let it got curly.



If you choose to you go the later route use an anti-friz gel in it to get defined curl rather than out of control.



If you want to use a flat iron everyday still get a product. Redkin heat glide works very well to prevent damage and help smooth the hair.



Dont use a cheap walmart brand straightner. Spend the money to buy a cricket or chi (ebay sells them cheap).



alternate. straighten (with good product) one day and let it curl the next.



also, buy good conditioners to restore moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment