Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

I have destroyed my hair with colourings and straightening!



It feels and looks like straw! It's wiry and horrid!



This morning for the first time I tried a bottle dye. A L'oreal one! Unfortunately it came out ginger! So I went to my fella's hairsressers who sorted it out and dyedit back brown and then put some blonde highlights in which is the look i initally wanted! But my hair is now a mess! I need to know some good shampoo's and conditioners and I need to know some good products for protecting my hair from straighteners! My hair is desperately in need of repair! Help! xx



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

Don't have your hair lightened anymore - the peroxide will strip it out. Instead, just keep dark as it puts condition back in. Use a good shampoo and conditioner (Kerestase is a good one) especially for coloured hair. Not sure what straighteners you use but GHD's do not dry out the hair whilst some cheaper versions do so make the switch. Maybe your boyfriend can get a discount.



Also, put a protected spray on your hair specifically for using straighteners although, with GHD's you won't need to!



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

hi, i find the best shampoo n conditioner is loreal nutri gloss if u shampoo then put on conditioer n leave it for a few minutes it makes it really soft. and i would try tresemme heat protect if you use straightners alot.



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

ok nighttime treatments will become your best friend



mayonaise (it sounds grosse but it works)



try a scalp conditioner



look for african-american hair care products they have extra strength moistures



panteene prov time renewal productes especialy the mask



dont wash your hair every day till it heals



hope i helped



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

Oil massage you hair. Good shampoo and conditioner. Stop overdoing it now, atleast for six months. Let them grow natural now, otherwise you might start loosing your hair. Be cautious. Good Luck.



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

once its broke it cant be fixed . get a good haircut .dont use any home colours on it for at least 3 months- any more color on the ends even accidently would be bad news . vo5 do some great products for helping to straighten hair a lotion which makes your hair soft when rough drying and a spray to protect and help straighten . you need a moisturising conditioner to make your hair feel softer not a strengthening one which can make your hair more brittle .



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

Paul Mitchell makes a great conditioner that will help your hair. Its called "Strong"



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

whatever you do, lay off the straighteners for a while, its worth it! concentrate on blow drying it and just straighten for special occasions etc. i use mark hill products, ghd intense conditioner, and TIGI general shampoo and conditioner. leave the conditioner in as long as poss before washing it off.



My hair is a disaster at the moment! I need help and advice!?

you could try an intensive conditioner..leave it on for like 15 minutes every time you wash your hair until it gets to a better condition..Umberto Giannini is good. hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment