Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Girls.... Hair driers, straighteners. curlers, etc.etc.etc.



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I have waist length hair and I wash it and leave it. Done all the styling nonsense when I was younger.



Strange, time was precious then and I wasted it with perms, curling etc.



Now time hangs before me I just "wash and go". My mum would have had something to say about that: "never go out with wet hair"!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

yep i have to straighten my hair or else i look like im living in the woods or somethin



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

every time i shower which roughly is every other day!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I use heat protection spray.



I don't use my straighteners everyday i use them every other day or just stick my hair up now so my hair get a break every once in a while...



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Used to be. Not any more though. I just put coconut oil in it and let it dry naturally.



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I do all of that daily I'm afraid!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I have very thick, coarse, wavy hair, so after showering I have to blowdry, flat iron, then use a large barrel curling iron to flip my ends under, because I have layers and that's the only way I can make my hair look good.



Not to mention the fact that I color my hair at least every two to three months, sometimes more often if I get bored.



Surprisingly though, my hair is in decent shape. I deep condition once or twice a week, I use conditioner every time I shampoo (every other day), and heat protection cream when I style. Plus regular trims.



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Every day when I shower



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

A couple of times a week, not that there's much to wash (cut very short not completely missing!)



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

i wash my hair each day when i have a shower



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

i only brush it and dont use anything on it ever!



i straighten it about once a month and wash it every day, its normally worn in a bun



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

i wash my hair once in 3 days or something.....i dont use any kind of hair driers, sraighteners, curlers n blah......and apply oil every time before washing....and brush it 3-4 times a day!!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Every time in rains.



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

every day as I only got 2 shower rooms in this house,one is kinda W/C only and kinda storage and the other is the one I use,but is very hard to have a wash and leave my head out of it.



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I always use heat protector,i try to air dry my hair . i deep condition it and moisturize it whenever needed!!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

I straighten my hair like nearly everyday, but i do use heat defence spray!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

with shampoo



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Hair straighteners...hardly ever use my hair dryer anymore cause i cant be bothered with it, also cause i tend to shower late at night when the rest of the house is asleep!



Girls are you mean to your hair? Guys How often do you wash your hair?

Yeh i straighten my hair every day and blow dry it.



I mean to my hair as well by washing it every day coz that takes the health out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment