Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I left a mark on the top of my TV with hair straighteners, and I need to know if anything will remov

That's never a good thing!



You didn't say what type of mark you left but I suspect, given that it was hair straighteners that made it, that it is indeed burn marks as others have suggested. If this is the case, I'd suggest that your TV is unfortunately marked permanently. If so, the only thing I can suggest is something small and decorative to cover the mark - perhaps a photo in a frame, or something ceramic...



Good luck!



I left a mark on the top of my TV with hair straighteners, and I need to know if anything will remove it :-(?

a new tv



I left a mark on the top of my TV with hair straighteners, and I need to know if anything will remove it :-(?

OOps no it's probably burned into the plastic. I did this loads on my dressing table,finally invested in some with a holder! Get an ornament and cover it over.

No comments:

Post a Comment