Saturday, August 1, 2009

Whats the best shampoo for my type of hair?

I'm looking for a good shampoo! My hair is really thick and I am having trouble finding a shampoo that dosn't dry my hair out or make really greasy feeling. Every time I switch shampoo is does one or the other after a few days. I also use a hair dryer and a straightener or curling iron everyday. I have been told that I should not wash my hair everyday but that is not an option because it will get really greasy looking! Any suggestions??



Whats the best shampoo for my type of hair?

Hey Laura,



I have the SAME exact hair type....thick and greasy....are you Italian too??? Heehee!



I LOVE and use daily the Suave Daily Clarifying Shampoo...cheap and it WORKS!! It comes in a clear bottle. For a conditioner, I trust Neutrogena Clean Replenishing Conditioner...both together has worked wonders for me. Neither is too drying nor do they make my hair greasy. Just watch the amount of conditioner you use...if I personally end up using toooo much, it does affect my hair when I'm styling it. Washing my hair every other day isn't an option either....although I haven't washed it since Thursday night and my husband is grossed out at my oily mess!!



Whats the best shampoo for my type of hair?

Had the same problem as you not too long ago. I now use natural fruit shampoos they really seem to do the trick. If theese do not work it could be your age (i don't know how old you are?) and down to your hormones.



It could also be down to your diet.



If not then in boots or superdrug shops like that they sell a cheapish spray that once sprayed on your head removes all look of greasyness.



Whats the best shampoo for my type of hair?

I have really thick, natural curl/wavy hair and I use a variety of different shampoos because after using one for a while it starts to make my hair either greasy or frizzy or just blah! I will use Dove, Herbal Essence and Garnier *spell check* and I just trade off after I finish one bottle I will buy a different brand.



Whats the best shampoo for my type of hair?

use the tea tree products by paul mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment