Saturday, August 1, 2009

My hair used to be naturally straight, what happened?

My hair used to be naturally straight, but, sometimes it now gets frizzier and is wavier. It's probably because when when my hair wasn't perfectly straight, I would always straighten it. I already bought a 200 dollar straightener to protect my hair when I straighten and work faster, but, I want it back to the way it was. How do I restore my hair to it's natural health and get it straight again without having to put so much heat on it and waste time? Thanks =]



My hair used to be naturally straight, what happened?

Well you should of never strightened it, However my hair was stright too, But now 4 years later it got very dry and frizzy, So you should try to go to a solon and get it deep conditioned i think it cost like $15-$30 bucks but its worhth it, Do it 2 times a month.



And then watch the magic, Or you can always do the mayo trick NASTY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment