Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey hair question for a party. details inside!?

ok so my friend is having a mystery dinner for his b-day and it takes place in the 1920's. my character is a 30 year old assasin bassically...she's paid to kill people...by seducting her prey...don't ask.. so I'm getting a flapper dress and boa and stuff but I need a hairstyle. without cutting it! my hair is barely below the shoulder length and kinda frizzy and wavy. I have accsess to a straightener, curling iron and hair dryer....so any ideas??



Hey hair question for a party. details inside!?

You should watch the movie Chicago, you can get some ideas from there.閳?br>Hey hair question for a party. details inside!?



I'd say curl it and try to look something like this:



http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us...



Hey hair question for a party. details inside!?

I was once in a dance, and the music was from Chicago. So, we had to put our hair in a slicked back bun (not just fro dancing) and then the actual bun was curled, and almost like a typical "prom/wedding" bun, with bobby pins and TONS of hairspray. Also, a headband crossing you forehead would do! This bun should be approximately 3 inches from the bottom of you hair line (on the back of your neck)...



Have SO much fun! I love mystery par-tays%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment